What to Bring
Snacks , lunch, water bottle, sunscreen, shoes for running, and extra clothes for varying weather.
*Camp takes place rain or shine, so please make sure your child brings appropriate clothing.
What to Pack for Lunch
· Bring a sack lunch daily with your child’s name printed on it. Due to lack of power in the park, we ask that you don’t send your child with heat-up lunches or refrigerated items
· Full Water Bottle
· Morning & Afternoon Snack
What to Wear
· Informal and comfortable clothing
· Close-toe shoes are required
· For sun protection and head sensor comfortability we suggest a hat
· Please label everything with your child’s name
9:00 AM: Arrival/Warm Ups 12:00 AM: Lunch/AM Pick UP/PM Drop Off
9:30 AM: Laser Tag 1:00 PM: Laser Tag
10:30 AM: Dodgeball 2:00 PM: Dodgeball
11:30 AM: Field Game #1 3:00 PM: Field Game #2
Monday Fun Day: Gameplay will focus on the basics of how to play and getting to know our teams
Tactical Tuesday: Now that we know how to play, we will get into the action and work on our team tactic skills
King of The Hill Wednesday: Putting our team skills to the ultimate test, we will play KotH with our High Tech Dom Tubes
No Team Thursday: We will see how each gamer handles themselves when we turn on friendly fire mode
Capture the Flag Friday: What would be Laser Tag Camp be, without the best game ever CAPTURE THE FLAG!
We would like to encourage you to simply move to another session so your child can have the experience of summer camp. However, we understand that things come up and you may need to cancel all together. To do so, please call or email us with this information.
- If you cancel with more than 30 days till the session start date, then you will receive all money paid EXCEPT $100.
- 15-30 days until the session start date, 50% refund
- 2 weeks prior to start of camp session = NO REFUND